All posts in “judging a book by its cover”

Judging a Book (but not the book blogger!) By Its Cover

Newbie alert! Newbie alert!

Introductions can be so awkward, can’t they? My staff bio will tell you about 90% of what you need to know about me; but let’s be honest, that remaining 10% is way more fun. When I’m not reading or writing, I bake and adhere to the philosophy that the more one swears in the kitchen, the better the food will taste. Frivolity is one of my favorite things in the world (ask me about my chartreuse glitter nail polish). My mother is convinced that the corner of my bedroom where I stack my books will someday come crashing through her bedroom ceiling from the weight, a theory I test every chance I get. Continue Reading…